Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog. I plan on using this to post updates on what's happening while I'm serving with Engineering Ministries International (eMi) in Uganda. The plan is to post weekly. Additionally, I plan on sending a monthly newsletter via email. If you want to be added to the newsletter list, please email me at jeremy.hodel@gmail.com. We'll see how this goes... Thanks for your prayers and support.

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Change of Venue Notice

It's looking like we might exceed the capacity of my parents home, so we have decided to move the Africa presentation to the Roanoke AC Church Fellowship Hall. Sorry for any confusion this may cause you. If you don't know where this is, just ask and I'll send you directions. Please still RSVP if you haven't already done so. It's not as critical anymore, but I would still like to have a rough estimate. As a reminder, here are the details:


Who: anyone who is interested in hearing about my Uganda trip, especially anyone who supported me
What: presentation on my experiences, pictures, videos, artifacts, etc
When: Saturday, July 19, 2008 at 7:30pm
Where: Roanoke AC Church Fellowship Hall

Blessings,
Jeremy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jeremy,
I wish I could be there to hear how God used and moved during your time in Uganda. Know that my prayers are with you regardless, and Congrats on news on other fronts! ;)

Your cuz,
Stephany