Greetings friends and family,
I've settled on Saturday, July 19 as the day I'd like to put on a presentation and appreciation night for all of my Uganda trip supporters. I'd like to begin at 7:30. I'm asking for RSVPs so that I can settle on a venue. Tentatively, my parents plan on hosting it at their house in Roanoke. If the attendance looks to be too large, we may decide to relocate. If this happens, I'll inform everyone via email.
I want you all to know that this night is specifically for you. I want to give you all the opportunity to see and hear (and even smell, taste, and feel) what my experiences were like in Uganda. As much as I want you all to come, I completely understand and will not be offended if you are unable to attend. I'm certainly willing to share my experiences with anyone on an individual basis also.
In review, here are the details:
Who: anyone who is interested in hearing about my Uganda trip, especially anyone who supported me
What: presentation on my experiences, pictures, videos, artifacts, etc
When: Saturday, July 19, 2008 at 7:30pm
Where: Ken and Kathy Hodel's house - 606 N 3rd St, Roanoke, IL (unless otherwise specified)
Also, please assist me and répondez s'il vous plaît by email. I would like to know your plans regardless of whether they are affirmative or negative. If we're going to have a big turn out, we might have to move, which is no problem, but I want to know ahead of time so that I can let everyone know.
I hope to see you all next weekend!
Welcome
Thanks for visiting my blog. I plan on using this to post updates on what's happening while I'm serving with Engineering Ministries International (eMi) in Uganda. The plan is to post weekly. Additionally, I plan on sending a monthly newsletter via email. If you want to be added to the newsletter list, please email me at jeremy.hodel@gmail.com. We'll see how this goes... Thanks for your prayers and support.
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment